|LDS Church's Wrong Teachings|
|Section: Expose | Category: False Doctrines | Created on: October 01, 2012 - Monday | Updated on: November 02, 2012 - Friday | Written by: Angelo Evangelista III | 113 people clicked this post|
Mormonism or also known as Latter-day Saints (LDS) Church is a church that departed from Churches who just believe in the Holy Bible alone, where as Mormons believe mainly in the book of Mormon. The purpose of this article is to reprove the wrong teachings of the Mormons or also LDS Church and others who accept the book of Mormon. As people of God who know the Truth in His Words, this is a top priority to rebuke and to reprove such a church which claims to be a true church of God but deceives, written at Ephesians 5:6-13.
The wrong teachings of Mormons are as follows:
1) In the very beginning, they do not acknowledge the original holy name of our God the Most High and also our Lord and Savior. Even though they got other ancient writings, they still keep the English translated name of our Lord, following the wrong step of Catholic and Protestant Churches. Though this is not a sin, people will see that you do not really seek and love God when it comes to getting to know Him.
2) A church that teaches that God was not always God. Thus they came up with a God was once a mortal man on another planet who progressed by living in obedience to the laws and ordinances of the gospel he had on his world, then he died. He became a resurrected man and evolved to become a god. He is still married now (some early leaders say he is a polygamist) and created this world. They believe that they worship only the one true god, which is really one god among millions or billions or more. They believe that they will follow in God's footsteps by becoming perfect and they too will become Gods and Goddesses creating spirit children and peopling other worlds.
3) A church that teaches that Christ was begotten by physical union of God and Mary, not by the Holy Spirit. They teach that God has a body of flesh and bones, he really had literal sex with Mary, and that the product of this union was our Lord, part man and part God.
4) A church that teaches that Christ and Satan are brothers who competed for the opportunity to become the savior of planet earth. Christ' plan won approval and Lucifer rebelled and became the tempter and deceiver of planet Earth.
5) A church that teaches that Christ was a polygamist, and the crucifixion of Christ and his disciples was because of polygamy.
6) A church teaches that Christ is only one of many saviors who are each responsible for the salvation of the population of other planets like Earth. Mormon men are working with the promise that they, too, will eventually become gods and be given a planet of their own to populate. This will be accomplished by their intercourse with many wives who will bear millions of spirit children to inhabit the bodies of the people on their planet.
7) A church that teaches that only polygamists become gods.
8) A church teaches that God and Adam were one and the same.
9) A church that teaches that the bible cannot be trusted.
10) A church that teaches that you must accept Joseph Smith as a prophet to be saved.
11) A church that teaches that humans are co-eternal with God and will become gods after men have got their exaltations and their crowns.
12) A church that teaches that truth is determined by feelings. They believe they know the truth by their feelings. They do not rely on and will disregard any facts that contradict what their feelings tell them is true. If they get a bad feeling, they are hearing bad things which must be lies. Because they feel good when they read the Book of Mormon, it is true book revealed by God to them despite archeology, genetics, science, metallurgy, agriculture and animal studies. This good feeling applies to all aspects of our lives. They determine if they should do something or know the truth of something if they have prayed about it and have a good feeling about it.
13) A church teaches that what a prophet said can be revised depending on the circumstances, and that the newer prophets can override the older Prophets. They believe they have a prophet on earth today even though he never prophecies anything or his prophecies are all false.
14) A church has temples where they get the handshakes and passwords that allow them to become gods. They also baptize by proxy dead people, so the dead can become Mormons too.
15) A church teaches that ex-mormons or apostates either have sins in their lives or never have a testimony.
16) A church teaches that whoever opposes the gospel of Mormonism are all Satanic, and their arguments are unimportant to listen to. They just read the materials approved by the church only.
17) A church teaches that even if they are wrong about Mormonism, they all will be saved because they believe in Christ and will be together forever with their families as gods.
18) A church teaches that they are only true church because they have the name Christ Christ in their church, and that only the true church would have anything bad said about it for the devil fights against the truth.
And a lots more that leads many to astray and far from the truth. The most importance is the Holy Spirit to guide us to the Truth in the Word of God, but they have blasphemed the Holy Spirit, so they cannot understand the Truth and corrupt or twist the Truth mentioned at Acts 20:30. Our Lord YEHOSHUA did not explain the Word of God like those Mormons to the ignorant people. He spoke in parables for people to understand the heavenly knowledge, but He did not explain the Word of God with a deceiving and corrupting tongue like Mormons.
Galatians 1:6-9 "I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed."
Mormons have turned away from the true Word of God and corrupted the heavenly knowledge by earthly knowledge or even worse for they have heavily blasphemed God the Most High, Lord YEHOSHUA, and also God the Holy Spirit.